Plastic waste is the problem of our time!
Together with strong partners from the consumer goods, plastics and packaging industries, we are working on highly innovative solutions that convert plastic waste again into as good as new plastic again. In this way, we make a sustainable contribution to our environment.
This task requires clever minds who want to contribute to real change with their know-how, strong personality, high commitment and enthusiasm for ecological and economic action. As part of the further expansion of our company, we are looking for a
- Successfully completed university studies in the fields of natural sciences or engineering
- Proven experience in managing projects for the further development of large-scale process plants, preferably in polymer chemistry
- Several years of management experience as well as experience in leading interdisciplinary teams in the plastics and/or recycling sector
- Ability to prepare complex issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- Team player and networker
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel with a focus on Europe
- Project-oriented further development of physical-chemical as well as upstream and downstream processes
- Process development and test execution for various material flows and polymer types, polyolefins such as styrenes
- Customer contacts and project meetings on site
- Coordination of the internal departments
- Management and control of economic and contractual requirements
- Responsibility for technical plant design
- Implementation of change orders on order
- Responsibility for claim management on behalf of the client
We are an innovative industrial company leading in the field of the production of high-quality plastics from post-industrial and post-consumer plastic waste. Learn more about us by watching our YouTube-Video.
For further information, please follow the links:
- MOL GROUP AND APK FORM STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR PLASTIC RECYCLING
- Henkel, APK, Borealis und Mondi treiben die Kreislaufwirtschaft nachhaltiger flexibler Mehrschichtverpackungen voran
We offer you an exciting job in a dynamic environment with attractive conditions and possibilities for personal development in the fast-growing metropolitan Leipzig-Halle region.
How to apply
If you are interested in learning more about this challenging offer, please submit your complete application including your earliest starting date and salary expectation either via the job portal on our homepage https://www.apk-ag.de or by email to Mrs. Anke Omlor, Head of Human Resources, APK AG, Beunaer Str. 2, 06217 Merseburg,